Baltimore Green Loan Fund
In partnership with the Associated, the Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore, Pearlstone is proud to administer and offer the Green Loan Fund for qualifying organizations within the Baltimore not-for-profit community. Loans are facility dependent and will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Loan size is capped at $170,000. All loans will be subject to a 2% administrative fee, payable to the Associated. Unlike all of Adamah’s other climate loan and grant funds, organizations do not have to be a member of the Coalition to be eligible.
Any project that has demonstrable and measurable greenhouse gas reduction impacts is eligible including, but not limited to: lighting retrofits, mechanical equipment upgrades, energy control systems, and solar power generation.
Additional factors we consider as we evaluate your loan request:
- The financial stability of your organization.
- How much the organization is otherwise investing in the proposed project.
- The likelihood of the project moving forward if full requested amount is loaned.
- If the organization is leveraging rebates or other funding sources to reduce the net out-of-pocket expense.
- The financial ROI of the project. Projects must have a payback period of under five years for consideration.
Questions? Contact Joan Plisko, firstname.lastname@example.org