How to enter:
1. Visit the barnyard at Isabella Freedman in April or May 2014. Take a photo with your favorite goat with your phone or camera.
2. Upload your #goatselfie to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. To be part of the contest, the photo must include the following:
- include the hashtag #goatselfie in the text of the post
- tag your location at Isabella Freedman or include @IFJRC or @adamahfarm
- make sure your post is ‘public’ so that your happy moment of goat love can be shared with all
**For those who prefer not to post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, you can also enter via email email@example.com.
3. Our esteemed panel of goat herders will choose ten finalists on June 1. Then the public will vote on the best photo via our website.
The winner will be announced at the Teva Seminar on June 12. The winner will receive a one-of-a-kind water color drawing of your #goatselfie by Adamah Farm Barnyard Manager, Meredith Cohen, as well as a half pound of our delicious goat cheese.
Note: Individuals may submit multiple unique entries – however, re-posting the same photo too many times will result in disqualification.
Make sure to follow #goatselfie on Twitter and Facebook to see who else posts their photos!