Pearlstone Campus Club
Enjoy our campus year round
Enjoy 180 acres of natural beauty and fun
Membership allows you to:
- Explore our meadows and woods
- Hike our 2.2-mile and 3-mile perimeter trails
- Go fishing in our pond
- Play on our basketball court, soccer, and softball fields
Campus Club Details and Policies
Annual, Monthly, and Weekly Memberships Available
Monday through Friday: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Parking is available next to Forest Pavilion. Bathrooms are available next to the pool. Members receive campus map upon registration.
Safety and security are our number one priority. Campus Club allows us to control and monitor those on our property who wish to connect to nature in a loving and caring space.
- No entry into any indoor buildings or fenced-in areas including the farm and animal pasture. Farm and animal pasture tours and programs available upon request for an additional fee; contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pets are not allowed on site.
- Water is essential. Bring some for every trip!
- Food can be messy! You are welcome to bring food as long as clean up after yourself.
- Leave no trace: Anything you bring must be cleaned up and taken when you leave.
Two perimeter trails explore the grounds and surrounding forest. Be sure to visit our newly restored stream bed that drains to the Chesapeake Bay.
There are a total of 4 basketball courts accessible to Pearlstone Campus Club members. Please bring your own basketball.
Fish in the Lake
Lake Pearlstone is 2 acres and is home to smallmouth bass, bluegill, and sunfish. Fishing is allowed off of the dam. All fishing is catch and release.
Enjoy our soccer field with regulation size goals. We have a designated softball field area and there are additional acres of field for frisbee, having a catch or many other activities.
Explore other community offerings at Pearlstone: