This has been a hard year for the Jewish people. We’re all doing what we can in this moment. And, despite it all, we continue to build community, connect with each other in profound ways, and commit to forming a more sustainable world- together.
Today Adamah is North America’s leading Jewish environmental organization, with unprecedented impact—and more demand for our work than ever.
This is just the beginning. We need your help to sustain this holy work.
Please consider a gift by December 31.
With the leadership of our amazing staff and support of our board, partners, and funders, we are proud of our 2023 achievements:
- The Jewish Youth Climate Movement (JYCM) now has 65 chapters! This awesome Gen Z-led movement reaches thousands of Jewish teens through Jewish climate education, action, and community building.
- Adamah on Campus chapters launched at 8 colleges across North America. Passionate student leaders are pioneering this new phase of our work, and we expect to establish over 30 chapters in 2024.
- The Jewish Climate Leadership Coalition – now with over 270 organizations signed on – represents an unprecedented mobilization of the Jewish world to reduce our emissions at pace and at scale.
- Community Impact Hubs engage local partners, funders, and staff to activate Adamah’s Youth Empowerment & Climate Action programs. We are so proud of our growing hubs in Baltimore, Detroit, Los Angeles, Atlanta, and New York.
- Pearlstone is Adamah’s headquarters, and the country’s most active Jewish retreat center and Jewish environmental education center—now featuring our new Retreat Lodge, Farm Village, High Ropes Course, U-Pick Berries, and a gorgeous lakeside amphitheater coming soon!
- The magic of Isabella Freedman is back. Our beloved Teva day school program relaunched this fall, Adamah fellowships are in full swing, and thousands of participants make the pilgrimage for holiday retreats, synagogue rentals, sustainable simchas, and more.
May 2024 bring good health, joy, and blessings to you and yours.
Thank you for your support!
Chief Executive Officer